Monday

POTATO SALAD

Every family has their own recipe for potato salad. My mom always made hers with big wedges of potatoes, mayonnaise, onions, celery,and green pepper. It was always a treat especially when the potatoes were still warm.

She doesn't make it much anymore for health reasons, but when she does for holidays my sister and I fight over who takes home the leftovers. Mom of course knows this ahead of time and makes plenty for the dinner and leftovers enough for both of us.

When my moms health was in question, my father took over the potato salad duty and made a very different version. His potatoes were cut smaller and with a lite salad dressing and much more vegetables.

I'm always looking for a great potato salad recipe so if any of you have a special one you are willing to share please let me know!

0 comments :