Sunday

RAW FOOD


I know we've all seen a lot of food and diet fads come and go. Some make a lot of sense, and some just seem ridiculous to say the least.

I've been hearing about people eating only raw foods, and yes we are talking about vegetarian diets. In this text, diet means the food we eat, not a weight loss menu.

It makes sense that eating raw foods is the best for you nutritionally as long as you don't become a fanatic about it. I've once again got my system out of whack with my diabetes and hypothyroidism. I believe my electrolytes are crazy at the moment so I've got to be very careful what I eat.

Having said all that, this may sound less weird to you as a snack. Frozen asparagus. I just wanted to taste it that way, and I'm glad I did. It's cool, melts in your mouth, and tastes delicious. More importantly it's good for me.

So the next time you're tempted to try something different go for it, you never know!

0 comments :